Need an Easy Way to Boost Conversions, Sales and Profits Online?
Now Available for a Limited Time:
Simplify Your Blogging with Instant Access to this Fill-in-the-Blanks Template Package
Use The Templates for Your Own Business,
Your Clients or Your Customers
We all know content makes the web go ‘round and a blog is a great platform for delivering content and growing traffic. But setting up a blog is only part of the battle. You still have to fill it with useful content on an ongoing basis. That’s what this month’s template package is all about…getting your blog filled with quality content.
3 Keys to Keeping Your Blog Full of Content
• Plan Your Content
• Systemize Your Content Creation
• Don’t Do it All Yourself
When you master these three things, you’ll be able to create a steady stream of content without working those typing fingers to the bone every day. Let’s talk about each of these things…
#1: Plan Your Content:
If you take the approach that you’ll blog when you sit at your computer and decide to blog, you’ve probably found yourself staring at a blank screen more than once. Or wandered off to the Facebook or Instagram and hoped that inspiration would soon strike.
And then what? A lot of wasted time…that’s what.
A lot of people think that content planning is time consuming, but in reality it ensures that you create a cohesive content marketing plan that is more likely to make you money and saves you plenty of time in the process.
If you take the time to plan your content for the coming month, a couple of things happen:
• You’ll be able to sit down and just create content when you’re ready or you can assign those topics to your guest contributors.
• You can create a plan shaped around your product launches or affiliate products you want to promote. In short, you can more effectively make your content make money for you.
In this month’s package, we’ve included a blogging calendar to help you generate plenty of content ideas, a weekly blog planning sheet and a blog post planning template as well.
#2: Systemize Your Content Creation:
Establishing routines for your content creation benefit you in many ways. Establishing routines doesn’t mean you’re going to spit out boring robotic content…not at all. It just means you can get a lot more done in a lot less time.
In this package, we've included 4 useful checklists and 9 handy content templates to make this much easier for you. More on that in a moment, but let's talk about #3 first.
#3: Don’t Create All Your Content Yourself
A common approach to a blog is to center everything around the blog post owners. The logic is that all content is created by the owner because they are the expert and their readers expect no less from them. This approach has appeal because you can create a great brand based on your personality and quickly build up a loyal following, but the long term drawbacks can certainly outweigh those benefits.
Some of Those Drawbacks Are:
• It is a lot of work for you. We don’t have to tell you that creating all your own original content is a HUGE job. While content creation is an important part of building your business, you need to have time for planning, strategizing and marketing. If you’re writing all day, it’s tough to dedicate enough time to these activities.
• It is a lot of pressure on you personally to always deliver. If your business is all about you, your readers and your customers rely only on you. There is a loyal following and connection, but sometimes the expectations can be too high and your time is sucked up by doling out free advice and answering endless questions. While we’re all in a content-based business because we like to help people, we’ve got to make money and have time for ourselves too.
• You have no exit strategy. A business that is centered around one person has no value without that person. What happens if you want to sell the business or if, heaven forbid, something happens and you can’t run the business? A lot of people don’t plan for an exit strategy or they don’t feel they need one, but we’d encourage you to think about:
• Your business is an asset. Not only for your family right now, but your family in the future when you’re long gone. Even if you don’t sell the business, you need to plan for your succession.
• On the other hand, a business you can exit can be sold at any time. If you or your family has a need for extra money or you’re just ready for something new, you can sell part or all of your business.
• You can make a ton of cash if you plan your exit well. By building up the business, systematizing it and selling when it’s doing well…you have more money to work on new ventures, improve your family’s situation or just enjoy yourself.
Now we’re not suggesting you should set up an impersonal business with a ton of content just flying out there to see what sticks. NEVER. You can still benefit from being the central person in your business…but also effectively leveraging the work of others in delivering knowledge to your target market.
Once You Get Help Blogging, You Have:
• The ability to get more leads: Content is a lead generator and if you optimize and distribute it well, you’re going to reach more leads with more content.
• More time for profit-generating activities: While content is a great lead- generator, your business needs your attention when it comes to strategy, marketing and sales activities. When you don’t spend as much time creating content…you get more time for exactly that.
• More Variety for Your Readers: By using content from others, you give your readers a fuller experience that they will appreciate and come back for. Stop worrying about having all eyes on you, create a resource that is the most valuable to your readers.
We've got templates to help you master outsourcing, working with guest writers and more. Let's take a look...
Choose the Option That's Right for You:
We offer convenient options on our template packages, whether you want to use the content for your own business, to work on client businesses or if you want edit, brand and resell the templates. Just choose from your options below to instantly access your package.
If you need more ideas on how the templates can help your business...
How to Leverage DFYTemplates to Grow Your Business
There are limitless ways our template packages and strategies can help you grow and connect with your audience...and help you sell more products. Let's just look at a few of the strategies that can help you save time and work more cost-effectively to get BIG results for your business.
Strategy #1: Grow Your Audience and Sell More Stuff
Imagine starting your work day with much of you work done for you. There's no need to wonder on what to focus on or how to do it...just fill in the blanks, follow the instructions and you're ready-to-go.
All our templates are backed by our decades long experience. We've tried it all and know what works and what doesn't, so there's no need to go through trial and error and wasting time on strategies that simply don't work.
Strategy #2: Outsource More Efficiently and Cost-Effectively
As a busy entrepreneur, you know that it's not possible to do ALL the tasks for your business and do them effectively. It's easy enough to say you should outsource, but then you have to do the training. And when faced with that daunting task, it's often easier to just say, "I'll just do it myself."
But that would be a mistake.
There are only so many hours in a day and you can only fully develop so many skills. Instead, take our templates and give them to your contractors or staff...and let them run with them. Problem solved!
Strategy #3: Boost Your Rates and Get More Client Results (Developer Option)
Here's the perfect way to boost your value to your clients: Just get them more results.
That's easy to do when you have the proven templates that not only will help you get more results for your clients...but they'll make you more efficient and give you more time to add even more value to your client service.
And as you continue to save time, bring more results and charge more for your services as a result, you can easily scale your business by hiring help to deliver client service. After all, you've got the results-getting templates they can work from and training your team is simple.
Strategy #4: Create & Boost the Value of Your Products (Private Label / Resell Option)
If you happen to teach Internet marketing, we don't have to convince you just how priceless these templates are. But imagine the time and work that would go into creating such tools. Actually no, don't imagine it because you don't need to do it. We've already done it and if you're looking for private label resell rights to our templates, we've got them for you.
That means you can sell them to your customers to use in their own business. You can pass them onto your paid coaching clients. Or you can use them to the boost the value of your existing products. We've done the work for you, but you can edit and brand the templates as you wish...so run with it.
Our customers love our ready-to-use content. Here is just some of the feedback we've received...